The Discipline of Transcendence Vol 1 ~ 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|22 Aug 1976 am
|Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Somebody asked a Zen master, 'What is the greatest miracle in the world?' The master replied, 'I am sitting here alone with me.'
- What is the meaning of this parable?
- Question 2
- You say to sannyasins to just worry about themselves -- and they do! In Arica we have what is known as group unity. The rule is this: The group only gets as high as its lowest member. Therefore our evolution are interconnected. Humanity is one body; why stress individuality more than universality?
- Question 3
- I feel most of the time as if I only exist in the eyes of others, as if I react to their expectations of me. I feel not that I have transcended the ego, but as if I have no ego, no being, no essence. I feel so unreal. Where am I? What can I do -- or not do?
- Question 4
- If love becomes destroyed in marriage, how are we to live if we wish to share love and thoughts on a day-to-day basis, and also raise children with both a mother and a father?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►