The Discipline of Transcendence Vol 1 ~ 04
|date & time||24 Aug 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Prem Divya
- Jesus and Buddha were certainly individuals. Cannot their individuality and its expression be called personality? You too, it could be said, have a personality, yet not an ego.
- Please clarify the concepts of personality, ego, individuality, and self.
- Question 2 from Ma prem vartya
- A scholarly young Korean buddhist monk told me the story about a woman who made love to every man who came to her for sex, but her cheek was always wet from tears. I was deeply moved by this story and it comes to my mind often. I can simply identify with her. Could you comment on this?
- Question 3 from Ma Krishna Radha
- You have said that you eat when the body is hungry, and you sleep when the body needs rest, but I have heard that you exactly follow the clock for your bath, food, sleep, etc. Please explain.
- Question 4
- So much grace with a talk on graceless mindfulness. I wonder if the Buddha's listeners benefited similarly.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|