The Discipline of Transcendence Vol 1 ~ 10
|date & time||30 Aug 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 38min. Quality: muffled sound (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sw Anand Nirgrantha
- You say that buddha would not speak of God because it cannot be proven. Yet in the next breath he speaks of other lives, and reincarnation. How does this fit into scientific fact?
- A buddha says there is no soul. What is it that remains after death? What is reincarnation? I vaguely understand that it can be the formless that remains, but can that have an individual entity? The same wave is not reborn.
- Question 2
- You have told us many times: be selfish. What is it to be selfish?
- Question 3
- Daily you come folded-handed, smiling, and the same way you go back after the lecture. What is the meaning of this gesture?
- Question 4
- At times I feel like a sheep, at times like a fox, sometimes more like a disciple. Is it love or understanding that transforms one into a disciple?
- Question 5
- What is the difference between a mummy, a mother, and a ma?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|