The Discipline of Transcendence Vol 2 ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|3 Sep 1976 am
|Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Why do you call yourself Bhagwan? Why do you call yourself God?
- Question 2
- What does it mean to live dangerously?
- Question 3
- I feel stuck. I feel I have an essential being inside which wants to get out. It feels a lot more alive and dangerous than the one I drag around with me. It wants to grab girls and sexually enjoy.
- But you have said that for lifetimes the energy has gone down; time for a change. It wants to fume and rage at getting a half-cup instead of a full cup of milk.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►