The Divine Melody ~ 04
|date & time||4 Jan 1977 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 26min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Beloved master, how can I be myself?
- Question 2
- This morning you are the rising sun in my heart, you are the singing birds in my soul, you are the rustling leaves in my blood, you are the warm bodies all around. You are the silence, you are the sound. You are, you are not... I am, I am not... We are.
- Thank you for your best song yet. Why can I not hear it every day?
- Question 3
- Why are the boys in the Muslim heaven so much more nauseating than the golden apsaras without any perspiration, of the Hindu paradise? Your condemnation of homosexuality, not only in this lecture, doesn't seem very compassionate.
- Question 4
- Beloved master, your ideas seem to be crazy!
- Question 5 from Aneeta
- Beloved master, how do you change so quickly from what you are wearing at the morning discourse into your blonde wig and orange robe to teach Dufi dancing? You are the most beautiful drag queen I have ever seen, and I will never tell.
- Question 6
- When I think about becoming a sannyasin, I get very worried about my being accepted in orange clothes amongst my old friends. I am frankly afraid of becoming an outsider in my world, particularly so as I am on my own and without a husband with whom to share this new way of life. Does this mean I am not yet ready to become a sannyasin and surrender to you?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|