The Empty Boat ~ 02
|date & time||11 Jul 1974 am|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 7min. Quality: good. All sources: missing the sutra. The discourse starts with the response.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: unknown (beginning of recording is missing).
- The sutra
- The man of Tao acts without impediment,
- Harms no other being by his actions,
- Yet he does not know himself to be kind and gentle.
- He does not struggle to make money,
- And he does not make a virtue of poverty.
- He goes his way without relying on others,
- And does not pride himself on walking alone.
- The man of Tao remains unknown.
- Perfect virtue produces nothing.
- No self is true self.
- And the greatest man is nobody.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|