The Eternal Quest ~ 09
|date & time||1967 ~ 1972|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: unknown.
- Question 1
- Is reincarnation a part of your teachings?
- Question 2
- You have said that belief is impossible today. Perhaps we can no longer believe in the same things that we believed in the past, but it seems to me that it is impossible to totally disregard belief. For example, don't you believe that what you are saying is true?
- Question 3
- To me, if something is a fact then it is a fact for everyone. If it isn't, then it's not a fact; it's somebody's belief.
- Question 4
- Are values facts or are they subjective?
- Question 5
- You say that you have no beliefs. Yet you have a certainty that goes far beyond the probability that the confirmation of a hypothesis would allow you to claim.
- Question 6
- Jesus had a certain knowledge and Buddha had a certain knowledge. Yet their knowledge seems to be contradictory.
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|