The Eternal Quest ~ 11
|date & time||1967 ~ 1972|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 36min. Quality: very inferior, especially the end. Questions barely audible. Seems incomplete (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- A unique event. Osho is being hotly debated by people of the Hare Krishna movement.
- See Early Talks ~ 07: the relation with that discourse should be researched.
- Reader of the questions: one of the people of the Hare Krishna movement.
- (The CD-ROM has more text, especially from the questioner. This should be transcribed here. )
- Question 1
- What is your conception of absolute truth?
- Question 2
- What do you mean by 'me' and 'you'?
- Question 3
- Then how is it that the scriptures of the Vedic religion -- the Vedas and the Bhagavad Gita -- are able to describe the absolute?
- Question 4
- 'Veda' means all-knowing!
- Question 5
- Are you saying that in the Gita when Lord Krishna says "I am the absolute truth" he is not speaking the truth?
- (Note that at least in this place are many questions, which not transcribed and missing on the CD-ROM.)
- Question 6 (on CD-ROM)
- The scriptures are my authority. What is your authority for what you have been saying?
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|