The Eternal Quest ~ 15
|date & time||1973 ?|
|video||Available, duration 0h 1min. Quality: good. Incomplete, only a few lines of the 1st and 3rd paragraphs of the response to Q6 (under revision). |
The clip can be found in the film Guru - Bhagwan, His Secretary and His Bodyguard (2010) at 03min 57sec.
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: unknown (most of recording is missing).
- Question 1
- On every other street corner in India, it seems one sees beggars who claim to be sadhus, renunciates. Are they just parasites ant exploiters, or are they really authentic holy men?
- Question 2
- Then how can one tell if a sadhu is authentic or not?
- Question 3
- Why are Westerners becoming so interested in Indian religions?
- Question 4
- Isn't India religious?
- Question 5
- Is it a vicious circle?
- Question 6
- Can religion or meditation help one to be more economically well off? Can it make a poor country rich?
- Question 7
- What are your ideas on socialism?
- Question 8
- What about socialism not as a means of creating equality but only as a means of providing everyone with the basic necessities of life?
|◄ Previous in series|