The First Principle ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||14 Apr 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 45min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Vidya
- Beloved Osho, it seems to me that I don't understand anything.
- Question 2
- Meher Baba has talked about god descending in man (avatar, Rasool, Christ) and man rising to be god (the perfect master, sadguru, qutub, teerthankara). Would you please talk to us about the same?
- Question 3
- When I was a child I was inoculated against the measles. Can I still catch them now?
- Question 4 from Premprabhu
- I would like to be a world teacher, the second teerthankara of the "Tradition of the moon " is it possible to expose this desire to the public?
- Question 5 from Shanti Sagar
- Why am I the way I am? I feel like the lotus who wants to be the rose.
- Question 6
- No effort is required to be born.
- No effort is required to die.
- No effort is required to fall in love
- Why is such effort required to know God (through meditation)
- When this seems to be the most natural thing?
- Is God trying to test us in some way?
- Question 7
- Why are all the religions against sex? And why are you not against sex?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|