The Fish in the Sea Is Not Thirsty ~ 02
|date & time||12 Apr 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Deva Darshan
- Osho, would you please speak a little on witnessing and the heart. Can they be experienced simultaneously?
- Question 2 from Akam
- Osho, how to see what is?
- Question 3 from Eva
- Osho, do I have to forget myself to lose my ego?
- Question 4 from Ma Prem Turiya
- Osho, never before have I felt so much love and never before so alone. Thank you, Osho...
- Question 5 from Govind
- Osho, if I ever get enlightened, am I going to be as crazy as you are?
- Question 6 from Svarga
- Osho, my Christian parents used to talk about God's promise to man and that when Jesus left this earth he promised his disciples he would return to take them to the Kingdom of God. Are you this promise come true? Are you Jesus Christ?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|