The Fish in the Sea Is Not Thirsty ~ 03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|13 Apr 1979 am
|Buddha Hall, Pune
|Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Deva Samadhi
- Osho, I have heard that enlightenment, or the natural state of man, is something acausal -- it just happens. And all our endeavours to bring about awareness, to be aware, are actually taking us away from this state since they are all mind games, and these activities for self-awareness are just a "holy business". I cannot imagine what my life would be if I gave up the search since it has permeated my life as long as I can remember. If there is no way to integrate, nothing one can do, why all this activity? Why bother? Yet what else is there to do? Please comment.
- Question 2 from Sw Prem Asutosh
- Osho, I feel negative about myself: How do you see me?
- Question 3 from Anand
- Osho, you say, "Do not imitate Christ, Buddha or you," but cannot one learn by imitation? Cannot one learn by following? Cannot one become one's true self by the light of Christ, Buddha or you?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►