The Fish in the Sea Is Not Thirsty ~ 14
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|24 Apr 1979 am
|Buddha Hall, Pune
|Available, duration 1h 42min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Tao Sudas
- Osho, I keep thinking of my life in terms of goal or destination, waiting to wake up some day and find myself enlightened, and I worry that others will reach before me. Today is a tension. Why is eternity so difficult to feel and remember? You keep reminding me but I keep forgetting and lose patience. Why am I such a food? And then I think 'so what?' And then I want to scream 'no more!' but go on.
- Question 2 from Ma Gyan Bhakti
- Osho, please, I want to come home.
- Question 3 from Ma Prem Neera
- Osho, why have I always been in such a hurry? Today I saw so clearly that it was my way of keeping the divine at a distance, and I felt incredibly sad, and saw the absurdity of this pattern.
- Question 4 from Ma Deva Tulika
- Osho, please, one day in this series can you finish the lecture on a serious note so that I can see you leave? Every day when you end with a joke, I laugh so much that tears fill my eyes and you become just a white blob drifting through a sea of greenery.
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►