The Fish in the Sea Is Not Thirsty ~ 15
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|25 Apr 1979 am
|Buddha Hall, Pune
|Available, duration 1h 39min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Prem Shreyas
- Osho, I am afraid of death, yet at the same time it has an incredible attraction for me. What does it mean?
- Question 2 from Frank
- Osho today in the samadhi tank I could have sworn I felt your presence for a few moments. I became quite frightened. Other people have spoken of feeling your presence even as far away as England. What is this? Is it imagination? Or projection? Or something else?
- Question 3 from Bea, Chinmaya's mother
- Osho, I have tried to think of a question I could ask you that would show Swami Prem Chinmaya that I understand more fully the love he shares here at the ashram.
- So what are you doing tonight after darshan?
- Question 4 from Ma Deva Layo
- Osho today I overheard someone say that you had problems -- do you?
- Question 5 from Navino
- I come from California and I did not like the way you used the word California yesterday.
- Question 6 from Ma Yoga Nirmal
- Osho, something is happening that I cannot explain. It is not even something I know, only something I sense.
- Question 7 from Govind
- Osho, are the politicians really as stupid as you say they are?
- Question 8 from Mukti Gandha
- Osho, a few days ago in lecture I realized that when I am relaxed the body goes into a most comfortable posture of its own accord. It must be just the same with life. Is this the beginning of trust?
- Question 9 from Dharma Das
- Why do I misunderstand you, Osho, continuously?
- Question 10 from Narayana
- Osho, I know that sex repression is the root cause of all neurosis, but then why do I go on repressing it?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series