The Golden Future ~ 01
|date & time||19 Apr 1987 pm|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Anand Somen
- Beloved Osho, a while ago you said something about silence which startled me. In my sleepiness, I'd simply thought of it as just an absence -- an absence of noises. But you were saying it had positive qualities, a positive sound. And in my meditations, I've noticed the distinction between a silence in my body and a silence in my mind. I can have the first, without the second. Beloved master, please talk to me about silence.
- Question 2 from Ma Anand Tarika
- Beloved Osho, is it really worth putting any energy into improving my personality?
- Question 3 from Ma Deva Premal
- Beloved Osho, in these days I feel a little plant growing inside of me, which is still very delicate and fragile. I feel like I have to take immense care of this little flower just starting to open, not to water it too much, nor too little, nor to expose it too much to the wind. My Beloved Osho, please tell me how to take care of this little plant, since in this moment it would still be very easy for me to destroy it.
- Question 4 from Prem Prabhati
- Beloved Osho, how come I have always felt, ever since childhood, that I am more than two people? Could you say something please?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|