The Goose Is Out ~ 10
|date & time||10 Mar 1981 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 42min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: not so good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Binoy Thomas
- Osho, I frequently hear a question being asked about the ashram.... There is so much vitality here now and so much creativity with all these shows and music and fashions and crafts, as well as events happening abroad, that people are wondering what will happen when you are gone.
- When you leave your body will the ashram become a dead institution, and will you just become deified and forgotten?
- Question 2 from Deva Vipul
- Osho, if life is so beautiful, then what is the point of being enlightened and not being reborn?
- Question 3 from Stephen Lyons
- Osho, what makes the fish jump out of the water?
- Question 4 from Ma Yoga Lalita
- Osho, yes, Osho, yes. There is no more bottle, no more you, no more I, only this drunken joy that makes my toes curl in ecstasy. But, Osho... What was the joke?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|