The Great Zen Master Ta Hui ~ 26
|date & time||27 Jul 1987 pm|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 28min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- The sutra
- There is no second person
- Master Chang Ching said, "The ultimate truth is wordless. People of the time do not realize this: They impose the practice of other things, considering them accomplishments.
- They do not know that inherent nature has never been sense objects, that it is the gate of subtle wondrous great liberation, aware of all there is without being stained or obstructed.
- This light has never stopped: From ages past up to the present it's been steady, never changing. The subtle illumination of the spiritual light does not depend on being cultivated and refined.
- Since they don't understand, people grasp the forms of things -- it's just like rubbing the eyes, falsely making optical illusions arise.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|