The Guest I Love
(Please add your knowledge to this page! Check here to see how.)
- Sw Deva Hamido (Frank Kardell)
The darkness of the night is falling The shadow of love Open the window to the west And disappear Drink the honey all around that flower, and wait Waves are coming, waves are coming Waves are coming in The guest I love it's here inside The guest I love it's here The guest I love it's here inside Here inside of me (Lyrics based on a poem by the mystic Kabir) Source: CD-booklet of Come l'Acqua
- Lyrics and chords
- Source: Sw Deva Madhuro, March 14, 2014.
- Sw Deva Madhuro: Lead vocals; Acoustic Guitar; musical arrangements
- Gandharva (Phil Bailey): Bass Guitar; Keyboard Pads
- Steve Richter: Handsonic Drum; Cajun on track 1; Vibes; Small Percussion
- Sian Brown: Backing Vocals
- Lucyan (Lucjan Vesolowski): Sarod
- 2007 by Gandharva (Phil Bailey) at Willagee, Perth, Australia, Mixing and digital mastering by Lee Buddle at Sound Mine studio, West Perth, Australia.
- 01 6:21