The Guest ~ 10
|date & time||5 May 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- My inside, listen to me, the greatest spirit,
- The teacher, is near,
- Wake up, wake up!
- Run to his feet --
- He is standing close to your head right now.
- You have slept for millions and millions of years.
- Why not wake up this morning?
- There is a flag no one sees blowing in the sky-temple
- A blue cloth has been stretched up,
- It is decorated with the moon and many jewels.
- The sun and the moon can be seen in that place;
- When looking at that, bring your mind down to silence.
- I will tell you the truth:
- The man who has drunk from that liquid
- Wanders around like someone insane.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|