The Guest ~ 11
|date & time||6 May 1979 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 47min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Prem Madhura
- Never belonged,
- Never been on the 'inside',
- Never felt 'at one' with another,
- Why such a loner all my life?
- Question 2 from Sw Anand Kirti
- What is creativity? Does it correspond more to the path of awareness or to the path of love? Or is it a child of both?
- Question 3 from Asutosh
- Osho, what is history?
- Question 4 from Surya Kant
- Osho, do you think that it is not possible to be honest, intelligent, religious, and yet be in politics?
- Question 5 from Joy Cheriyan
- Osho, a couple of months ago when I first came to listen to you, I felt a oneness with you. I have attended many of your morning discourses.
- I was a bit sad when one day I heard you saying that your energies, graces and blessings are available only for your sannyasins. Still on the 27th April, I attended one of your energy darshans, stealing energy from you. What is it that makes it difficult for a Catholic priest to take your sannyas? Or can one be both a priest and your sannyasin? Or are you thinking of forming a group of anonymous sannyasins?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|