The Hidden Harmony ~ 10
|date & time||30 Dec 1974 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 16min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- "An event takes place in this discourse. After 15 minutes you can hear in the distance some odd sounds. At first I thought they were dogs making yelps nearby. 5 minutes later [20:35] the sounds turn into heart shattering screams from a woman who is coming towards Osho. He stops his speaking and says to her to be silent gently. Twice he does this, and motions for her to sit nearby ["Be silent... be silent and just sit here... be silent..."]. He begins again his discourse and she begins erupting again. She is removed upon Osho's command ["mmm, take her out..."] and he completes the discourse." (Belshazer)
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- It would not be better
- If things happened to men
- Just as they wish.
- Unless you expect the unexpected
- You will never find the truth,
- For it is hard to discover
- And hard to attain.
- Nature loves to hide.
- The Lord whose oracle is at Delphi
- Neither speaks nor conceals --
- But gives signs.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|