The Last Testament (Vol 2) ~ 08
|date & time||28 Aug 1985 pm|
|location||Jesus Grove, Rajneeshpuram|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 11min. Quality: good, but a constant noise (under revision).|
|video||Available, duration 2h 31min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Interview. Announcements by Ma Prem Savita : Ma Prem Prabhati from Germany, who is writing a book on Rajneesh therapy.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: Ma Prem Prabhati, Author, Munich, West Germany.
- Question 1
- First of all I want to thank you that I'm here, and I'm grateful that I can ask you some questions about Rajneesh therapy because I don't know what it is and I'm going to write this book about it.
- I'd like to know how Rajneesh therapy differs from all the former therapies like the Freudian psychoanalytic approach, the humanistic and the growth groups.
- Question 2
- Yes, we all seem to be a bit stuck about when to express and when to witness.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|