The Last Testament (Vol 5) ~ 07
|date & time||24 Dec 1985 am|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 25min. Quality: good, but a slight constant noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Interview. No announcement heard : unidentified Western interviewer, man.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: Interview with Dilip Gangully, AFP News Agency, France.
- Question 1
- We being a wire service, an agency journalist, we do a package for the new year, choosing six or seven important personalities all over the world for here in India and Southeast Asia. We decided you were the person we should write about. So it's not a rigid sort of interview we will have.
- Question 2
- We have certain questions... but if you want to tell us something....
- Question 3
- When you came here, Bhagwan, there were a lot of questions in minds of your devotees around the world about your new home. Have you found it or where it will be?
- Question 4
- Could it be, Bhagwan, in the North of India to find a home?
- Question 5
- You said you are searching all over the world. There's going to be a lot of confusion because when you came back you said you are going to live in the Himalayas and never leave your homeland, India, again. So I think it is more as a simile you said that.
- Question 6
- Bhagwan, this question may sound stupid... but I want to ask: Are you thinking of nominating a successor for your movement?
- Question 7
- It is the thinking of people, is that your stay in Oregon... we have seen photos and videos... people have seen. It was the height of living in luxury. Here it is more a spartan existence. How do you feel about this?
- Question 8
- In Delhi you called it "proletarian stone."
- Question 9
- On the first of February to the tenth the Pope is coming to India. How do you look at him, and what's your opinion of how the Pope stands today?
- Question 10
- This book, Bhagwan -- do you plan to present the illustrated version before the Pope arrives here?
- Question 11
- Bhagwan, about this particular John Paul II. People say he has a little different image. So about him would you say something?
- Question 12
- Where was it, sir?
- Question 13
- Bhagwan, we would love to go for hours and hours, you know....
- Question 14
- Can you elaborate your feeling about India, Indian bureaucracy, Indian funny laws that you cannot buy land there -- Indian materialism, as you say. And also associated with that: Has your thinking, which you had expressed after your arrival in Delhi about America, has that gone through any change in these last few weeks?
- Question 15
- And when was this thing told, Bhagwan?
- Question 16
- Where are they, Bhagwan? Is it possible to know?
- Question 17
- And the countries, Bhagwan -- the two South American countries?
- Question 18
- Can you name three top idiots in the world?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|