The Last Testament (Vol 5) ~ 16
|date & time||30 Dec 1985 am|
|location||Span Resort, Manali (HP)|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 19min. Quality: good, but a slight constant noise.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 15min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- CD-ROM on this chapter: This discourse will be in the book India: Coming Back Home, which has not been published, as of August 1992.
- Interview. No announcement heard : unidentified Indian interviewer, man.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: Interview by Aaj Ka Anand.
- Question 1
- With Gautam Buddha religion took a quantum leap. God became meaningless and only meditation was important. Now, twenty-five centuries after Buddha, again religion is taking the quantum leap in your presence and becoming religiousness. Please talk about this phenomenon.
- Question 2
- Millions of sannyasins are sharing your love and joy. What makes a person get initiated into sannyas? How does this miracle happen?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|