The Last Testament (Vol 5) ~ 18
|date & time||4 Jan 1986 pm|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 8min. Quality: not so good, a constant noise (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Interview. No announcement heard : unidentified Indian or Nepali interviewers.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: General Press Conference.
- Question 1
- Bhagwan, the question I want to ask you is, what is the purpose of your visit? Was it pre-planned, or just spontaneous?
- Question 2
- You were described in a phrase as being very angry about America. Is it true?
- Question 3
- How does one become blissful? Following in your footsteps, or there are other ways?
- Question 4
- This is my final question. After that, Arya Prakash you are believed to be the most controversial man in the world, and yet it is not clear what is the controversy. Can you give any comments?
- Question 5
- What part does sex play in your philosophy of life?
- Question 6
- Question 7
- (inaudible) see the point that controversy (inaudible)
- Question 8
- (inaudible) the cow gets old, she dies in the home (inaudible) how can you justify it?
- Question 9
- Aren't you cutting the whole point?
- Question 10
- You said that 'Why do you save the cow after it stops to give milk to the person,' and now you say, 'Why don't you sell, it is uneconomical'?
- Question 11
- Is it illustrated?
- Question 12
- Just you said about economic: All the things of life should be seen economically (inaudible)?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|