The Last Testament (Vol 5) ~ 22
|date & time||16 Jan 1986 pm|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 45min. Quality: not so good: from 34min to 90min a strong noise (under revision).|
|video||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: not good, sometimes inferior, a strong audio-noise|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Interview. No announcement heard : unidentified Indian or Nepali interviewers.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: Press Interviews.
- Question 1
- Bhagwan, when I listen to you I feel I am floating in the ocean and I am filled (inaudible) divine, but you do not speak about the zero. Is it because that we all come from the zero and we will vanish in the zero?
- Question 2
- Bhagwan, what are your suggestions to improve the existing law and legal systems in the world, so as to make it more effective and abiding?
- Question 3
- I am a lawyer. I don't know how to meditate, and when, when I am occupied all of the time. So please suggest.
- Question 4
- Bhagwan, why one needs a master?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|