The Last Testament (Vol 5) ~ 24
|date & time||18 Jan 1986 pm|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 36min. Quality: good. All audio sources: missing the first question. In the video the question has been cut out. (under revision).|
|video||Available, duration 1h 35min. Quality: good, but a slight constant audio-noise. Incomplete: missing the question 1, but Osho arriving, the answer to Q1 and all the rest is complete.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- All audio sources: missing the first question. In the video the question has been cut out.
- Interview. No announcement heard : unidentified Indian or Nepali interviewers.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: Press Interviews.
- Question 1
- Why thousands of dead religions have weak premises, etc. Please comment.
- Question 2
- Beloved Bhagwan, thank you very much for visiting Nepal. Question: You are the most successful spiritual businessman. What is the secret of your success?
- Question 3
- Beloved Bhagwan, why people call Rajneeshees mad people?
- Question 4
- Beloved Bhagwan, what is the mind? Had it a beginning or an end. And a related question: Finding out about the true nature of the mind, is it enough to free us from the cycle of death and rebirth?
- Question 5
- Beloved Bhagwan, the Western mind seems to want to reduce everything, no matter how subtle, to the known. The Eastern mind seems to want to reduce everything, no matter how concrete, to the unknown. Can we help each other?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|