The Last Testament (Vol 5) ~ 25
|date & time||19 Jan 1986 pm|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 58min. Quality: good, but a constant noise (under revision).|
|video||Available, duration 2h 0min. Quality: not so good, a constant audible-noise. From 1:16:57 short blackout, then to the end only a still picture.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Interview. No announcement heard : questions by one ore more sannyasins.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: Press Interviews.
- (Note that question 1 is missing on the CD-ROM.)
- Question 2
- Bhagwan, what do you think about the attitude of the Buddha, messiahs, avataras, tirthankaras, towards women?
- Question 3
- Bhagwan, right now I am feeling you, tasting you, drinking you like a drunkard. As without bottles there will be no drunkard, without your physical presence, how will I be able to feel you, to taste you, to drink you? And the question is: Why is the world so sick today?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|