The Last Testament (Vol 5) ~ 30
|date & time||24 Jan 1986 pm|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 39min. Quality: good, but a slight constant noise.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 39min. Quality: not so good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Interview with Sw Swatantra Sarjano.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: Interview with Enzo Biaji, aka Sarjano.
- Question 1
- You say that marriage has done its work and is now out of time. We agree. Can you suggest the commune as a new base unity of lifestyle? And say that the children will grow up more free in this context. It looks beautiful but it's very difficult for a mother, especially an Italian mother, to think that her child doesn't belong to her. Please explain.
- Question 2
- Most of us in relationships between men and women looks like a sado-masochist (inaudible). And there are now more and more people which call themselves the 'singles', choose to be or not. This is a new phenomenon in the West increasing every day. What do you think about that? And do you think there is any hope for a relationship between a man and a woman which doesn't enslave both?
- Question 3
- Bhagwan, you have been very hard with the homosexual, especially with lesbian ladies. These people have been so much condemned and discriminated (inaudible) in our society, that we really didn't expect you to add your critics against them. Can you please say a few words about this.
- Question 4
- You seem the most elegant spiritual figure in the world. The look, which seems a very important matter today, is important for you too?
- Question 5
- If you had the chance to speak both Reagan's and Gorbachov's wives, what would you say to them?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|