The Maitreya Celebration (1987)
- A film about the celebration around Sw Anand Maitreya leaving his body, July 17, 1987.
- His body is brought on a stretcher to Gautam the Buddha Auditorium (which was not in use for discourses at that time). Osho comes out to bless him.
- Then the film shows scenes of the burning at the ghats and of the urn with ashes bring brought back, to be placed in one of the memorials on the grounds of the commune.
- The film ends with video of discourse in the evening: The Great Zen Master Ta Hui ~ 06. Osho :
- "You have to remember that his whole experience was based on two things: one, that he has fallen in trust with me... It is a strange language that I am using. You may not have ever heard the phrase falling in trust. Falling in love happens every day. Falling in trust happens only once in a while.
- And secondly, not for a single moment since he has met me has he missed entering into meditation as much as possible. His death was not an end to life, but the ultimate culmination of a tremendous trust and meditativeness."
- 51 min
- Swami Anand Maitreya, 17.7.1987, The Celebration
- Cologne version