The Mustard Seed ~ 06
|date & time||26 Aug 1974 am|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- Jesus said: the Kingdom is like a shepherd who had one hundred sheep.
- One of them went astray which was the largest.
- He left behind the ninety-nine, he sought for the one until he found it.
- Having tired himself out, he said to the sheep: I love thee more than the ninety-nine.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|