The Osho Upanishad ~ 12
|date & time||30 Aug 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 2min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 2h 4min. Quality: good, but Osho arriving and leaving are not so good (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Sw Anand Maitreya
- Beloved Osho, why has life all along been a very serious affair for me, and not fun to live and enjoy and celebrate as you say it should be?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, the other day you said that only those people are yours who say yes to you. But don't yes and no go together? To say yes, doesn't one have first to say no to many things?
- Please comment.
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, since I have been with you I have started to accept myself more and more. Yet I am facing a strange phenomenon: many of the people that I meet are more judgmental and condemnatory towards me, as if the fact of my self-acceptance irritates them.
- Since I am not even talking about that, why are these people getting so offended and being so condemnatory?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, meditation, understanding, awareness, love and enlightenment, and now transcendence of enlightenment, seem to be inalienable parts of your teaching. And they also seem to be organically interconnected.
- Would you please explain to us the whole thing once again?
- Question 5 from Nandan
- Beloved Osho, sometimes sitting in discourse listening to you, it feels like all boundaries disappear.
- It feels like being in total harmony with you, like a tambura swinging together with the sound of the sitar. It feels like the ultimate orgasm. Is this what you mean by Upanishad?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|