The Osho Upanishad ~ 23
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|10 Sep 1986 pm
|Sumila, Juhu, Bombay
|Available, duration 2h 21min. Quality: good.
|Available, duration 2h 0min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise, Osho arriving is not so good. Incomplete: missing the last ~21min: part of the question of Q5 and all of the response to Q5, Q6 and Q7, and Osho leaving (under revision).
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Jean-Luc
- Beloved Osho, before I made my application to take sannyas, I had a big problem, thinking that taking sannyas was recognizing that one is ill. I was so confused about it, and I didn't trust telling any sannyasin. I read that you said in Poona that we are all ill until we are enlightened.
- Can you talk more about the relationship between master and disciple, between doctor and patient?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, how can I become a disciple?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, for more than ten years I have been following you from place to place. I can't believe that I am back in India. Am I brainwashed, addicted, or what?
- Question 4 from Bodhicitta
- Beloved Osho, I experienced so much energy, insight and expanded awareness when I was a patient of Rajen, Teertha, Amitabh and Somendra.
- Now, each of their reactions to your comments seem full of the ego problems they each pointed out in me. It is as if each of them saw their own problem in me, and I accepted it as a correct insight into myself.
- How can such beautiful men, who appeared to be so full of your grace and so devoted to sannyas, also be so dumb?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, I heard you once compare the work of a master to that of a surgeon. In these terms, being with you as your disciple, I have experienced you cutting very thoroughly through whatever my masks are.
- How can you actually do nothing, and yet give me such an individual surgical treatment?
- Question 6
- Beloved Osho, how much longer will I have to run after you?
- Question 7 from Niskriya
- Beloved master, living in the moment, my memory becomes worse and worse. Doing nothing, my body and mind are getting more and more lazy. Closing my eyes, I see nothing but darkness.
- All in all, I enjoy this, and feel contented and thankful, but one question disturbs me: How can I know that this is not the contentment of a donkey?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►