The Osho Upanishad ~ 26
|date & time||13 Sep 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good, but a constant noise (under revision).|
|video||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Ma Prem Turiya
- Beloved Osho, the more years I am with you, the less I know who I am. Am I missing you?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, when I come to your darshan, I feel a fear, as if of death. But with your presence, fear disappears and I feel life.
- Osho, what is happening?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, the more I am with you, the less I can say I know you. It strikes me that in being with you there is no relationship... just an experience which happens afresh each time I sit at your feet. Osho, can you speak of this mystery?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, during the discourses I feel more intimacy than ever, and it feels like you are talking now to the individuals who are there in the moment with you. I never had this feeling so strongly in Poona or on the Ranch.
- Is this part of the mystery school, or am I just more open to you?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, in the beginning, I thought you knew each of us personally, even though we had never met, and I realized that I believed it because I very much wanted to. Later, I thought I found out that it wasn't true, but I somehow accepted this too. Now I don't know.
- And also, is it a necessity in the master-disciple relationship that the master knows the disciple personally?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|