The Osho Upanishad ~ 30
|date & time||18 Sep 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 59min. Quality: good, but a constant noise (under revision).|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 2h 1min. Quality: good, but a slight constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Kavish
- Beloved Osho, each time I come close to you, it looks like my mind doesn't work any more. I cannot hold on to any concrete thought; everything disappears as if in a white, light cloud.
- On one side it is like coming home after all this intense longing, and on the other side the fear of becoming crazy comes up.
- Is this the fear of losing control, or the first step of becoming a disciple and part of a divine madness?
- Am I on the right path?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, I got the point now that being totally in the heart is only the beginning, and that the journey is never-ending.
- Now sometimes I feel that in the old Poona stories enlightenment was much easier than when you are talking about it now. Is it because we took the first step, and now you are showing us the next one?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, I am noticing that the questions you are answering are answering mine. But the questions I have been submitting are not as articulate and seem to be less clear than those you are answering.
- Now is the time for us to have you answer all of our questions.
- What surprises and shocks me is that at one time I considered myself articulate. Now my questions are like flames in my heart -- wordless, beautiful, burning.
- Osho, can you say something about the necessity for a disciple to be able to articulate the questions that are burning within?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, in the mad game of master and disciple, I remember hearing you say in Poona that the master chooses the disciple first -- before the disciple feels that he has chosen the master.
- Osho, does the master leave the disciple before the disciple can betray the master?
- Question 5 from Narendra
- Beloved Osho, wherever you are, there is a festivity and celebration. What is this wonderful phenomenon?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|