The Osho Upanishad ~ 33
|date & time||21 Sep 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 6min. Quality: inferior (under revision).|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 2h 6min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Sw Deva Wadud
- Beloved Osho, Waduda and I are leading a group called "meditation in the marketplace" which includes teaching people how their minds create their reality. One of the exercises is showing people ways to fulfill their desires.
- Does showing people how to fulfill their desires bring them to a state of meditation, or does it lead them further away from it?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, the other day when you said something like, the more devoted one is the more one can absorb you, I got scared. I don't know what devotion is. In fact, I know it less now than I did five years ago.
- Osho, am I missing?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, the longer I am with you, the less I am able to define anything or anybody, including myself, or even master and disciple. I used to think that I knew what these words meant, but now I don't even know if I am what you call a disciple.
- Would you please explain what is happening?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|