The Osho Upanishad ~ 43
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||1 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 4min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 2h 5min. Quality: good, but a slight constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, with what love and compassion you fold your hands and do namaste to us -- thank you, thank you, Osho.
- I have never asked -- yet, all my questions have been answered.
- Osho, could you guide us as to what kind of question a disciple should ask?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, although you have been teaching us to enjoy all pleasures of life, and not to be led by some kind of morality or disciplines, my life with you starts to look more like that of a monk -- a life of detachment from the usual kicks of life, and more of simplicity and silence.
- Is this a natural happening? Or am I creating new disciplines for my life?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, being near you, I feel very centered, silent and straight. Why is it so? Is it because of the greed to achieve something, or is it a part of your blessings?
- Beloved Osho, please explain.
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, is there any significance in a disciple working for the master besides working on himself? Or are they the same?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, a new university and new institutes have been announced to spread your vision. Is every disciple also always a medium to spread the vision of the master?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|