The Osho Upanishad ~ 44
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||2 Oct 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 2h 1min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 2h 3min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, why is it that we are all so afraid of a hit from the master? When it is happening, it is proof that it is just what we needed, yet the fear remains. Is cowardice an essential part of the ego?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, when I sit with you, sometimes I hear you say that enlightenment is a sort of death and it means never coming back to this life again.
- My mind freaks out about this, and I am not sure if I want this or not. Then I ask myself, 'well, then what are you doing with this crazy guy?' Then all I know is that you are irresistable to my heart and that is why I am here.
- Osho, what is happening?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, who is the modern man? Have science and technology corrupted the modern man?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, my imagination is very strong. Sometimes when I close my eyes, I see myself sitting with you and there are no more questions. Then I feel loved and accepted. Whenever I experience this, I feel so joyful.
- Is this real, or just a mind-game to keep me away from reality?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|