The Path of Love ~ 02
|date & time||22 Dec 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 35min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Veereshwar
- Many people in the West are engaged in the creation of a science or technology of enlightenment. The need is certainly there, but how do you see the possibility? Is it irresponsible to engage in its creation without having reached the state of enlightenment? Is the Arica method a valid approach?
- Question 2
- One day you said that you were an egoist. On another day, that an egoist could not be happy, and you say you are happy. Can you comment please?
- Question 3
- Curiosity and a strong thirst to have the eternal goal has brought me to your camp. Can curious, suspicious persons not become good followers? Your advice to me, to leave your camp immediately, seems rather harsh.
- Question 4 from Deva Chandan
- You, Buddha, Jesus, etc. are all men. You say women are closer to no-mind. Why did you choose a man's body? Why are there no women masters?
- Question 5
- Everything is perfect, but also, the third world war is coming. You say: Do not try to change the world -- but just outside the ashram gate, a beggar's child looks like he is nearly starving. What to do?
- Question 6 from Sw Yoga Chinmaya
- As Kabir is singing the path of love, excuse me asking a personal question. I could not resist the temptation, so... when did you have your last girlfriend, and the last love relationship?
- Question 7
- I have heard, Osho, that when you walk your feet don't touch the ground. Have you something to say about it?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|