The Path of Love ~ 03
|date & time||23 Dec 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 29min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutras
- I.79 Tirath Men To Sab Pani Hai
- There is nothing but water
- At the holy bathing places;
- And I know that they are useless,
- For I have bathed in them.
- The images are all lifeless, they cannot speak;
- I know, for I have cried aloud to them.
- The Purana and the Koran are mere words;
- Lifting up the curtain, I have seen.
- Kabir gives utterance to the words of experience;
- And he knows very well that all other things are untrue.
- I.82 Pani Vic Min Piyasi
- I laugh when I hear
- That the fish in the water is thirsty:
- You do not see that the real is in your home,
- And you wander from forest to forest
- Listlessly! Here is the truth!
- Go where you will, to Banaras or to Mathura;
- If you do not find your soul,
- The world is unreal to you.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|