The Path of Love ~ 04
|date & time||24 Dec 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 28min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Why do you refer to God as 'he'? The is-ness, the life energy, the totality, the unknowable... well, wouldn't it be clearer to call God 'it'? What bugs me about the 'he' is that 'he' implies a personality, a will, a judgmental authority, and my ability to love is crippled enough without that obstacle. Well, I see now that the question is an entry to my problem: How can I trust or come to love your authority?
- Question 2
- My understanding
- Is that knowledge
- Is understanding.
- The wisdom of the sages
- Is the wisdom of the ages.
- Please lead me to wisdom.
- Question 3
- Karl Marx's philosophy advocates a classless society and a stateless society. Is he advocating a religious society indirectly?
- Question 4
- I feel guilty that I can come to you and the poor people cannot come.
- Question 5
- Is Sant Claus enlightened?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|