The Path of Love ~ 06
|date & time||26 Dec 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- The Steiner school of anthroposophy teaches one to have a strong will. This is a departure from traditional Eastern thought. What is this will? How does this will relate to the ego?
- Question 2 from Vidhya
- I am a gambler in life. I have brought suffering to almost everybody who came close to me. My eyes have deceived everybody up to now, and when people, out of their suffering caused by me, sometimes said, "You are a good soul," then it was part of my game to deceive myself and feel good about their statement. And now in my first darshan, beloved master, you looked into my eyes and you said I am a very good person. But now as you, you the master, are saying this, I can't deceive myself any longer, and I can't accept these words from you. What are you doing? I'm so puzzled, so lost. Have you also been deceived by me? Or are you gambling with me? Please don't gamble; please help me to drop the games. My whole being is hurt because -- beloved master, how could you be deceived?
- Question 3
- Organizations have always frightened me because I felt there is a built-in evilness, and maybe a necessary evil. The Rajneesh Foundation is an organization, and has every possibility of becoming a very powerful organization. Can you tell me why the Foundation is necessary?
- Question 4
- Why do we wear one hundred and eight beads on our malas? Does this belong to the world of ritualistic religion?
- Question 5 from Astha
- I hear there is a room in the ashram called: the office of the grande seducer of the oldies. How olde is an oldie?
- Question 6
- What is your attitude to money?
- Question 7
- Each day when I leave Chuang Tzu auditorium, I see three white robes hanging in the laundry room. Yet I never see you wearing more than one robe. I have a suspicion that you are actually one of triplets. This would explain how you go on contradicting yourself in successive lectures, and appear in more than one place at the same time.
- Question 8
- What is this astonishing nonsense about you having no charisma?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|