The Path of Love ~ 07
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||27 Dec 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutras
- I.107. Calat Mansa Acal Kinhi
- I have stilled my restless mind,
- And my heart is radiant:
- For in thatness I have seen beyond thatness,
- In company I have seen the comrade himself.
- Living in bondage, I have set myself free:
- I have broken away from the clutch of all narrowness.
- Kabir says: I have attained the unattainable,
- And my heart is colored with the color of love.
- I.105. Jo Disai So To Hai Nahin
- That which you see is not:
- And for that which is, you have no words.
- Unless you see, you believe not:
- What is told you, you cannot accept.
- He who is discerning knows by the word;
- And the ignorant stands gaping.
- Some contemplate the formless,
- And others meditate on form;
- But the wise man knows
- That Brahma is beyond both.
- That beauty of his is not seen of the eye,
- That meter of his is not heard of the ear.
- Kabir says:
- He who has found both love and renunciation
- Never descend to death.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|