The Path of Love ~ 08
|date & time||28 Dec 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Is there life after death?
- Question 2
- The owner of the Grand hotel where I am living would like an answer to this question: Why did God create this world?
- Question 3
- What is the difference between a monastery and an ashram?
- Question 4
- You crafty old bugger! Will I ever learn your ways?
- Question 5
- When you wake up in the morning and you hear the birds sing and you smell the air, do you never think, "I want just to enjoy that, and I don't feel like giving a lecture"?
- Question 6 from Yatri
- What are the three most esoteric reasons for your arriving at the lecture at such an exotic number of minutes past eight?
- Question 7
- Can I ask the question before the first, the really, really first question? Since you obviously are not an Einstein, why not give up trying to number the questions from the first to the last?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|