The Path of Love ~ 09
|date & time||29 Dec 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 26min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- I.126. Murali Bajat Akhand Sadaya
- The flute of the infinite is played without ceasing,
- And its sound is love:
- When love renounces all limits,
- It reaches truth.
- How widely the fragrance spreads!
- It has no end, nothing stands in its way.
- The form of this melody is bright
- Like a million suns:
- Incomparably sounds the vina,
- The vina of the notes of truth.
- I.73. Bhakti Ka Marag Jhina Ra
- Subtle is the path of love!
- Therein there is no asking and no not asking,
- There one loses one's self at his feet,
- There one is immersed in the joy of the seeking:
- Plunged in the deeps of love
- As the fish in the water.
- The lover is never slow in offering his head
- For his Lord's service.
- Kabir declares the secret of this love.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|