The Razor's Edge ~ 01
|date & time||25 Feb 1987 pm|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 57min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Prem Amrito
- Beloved Osho, all day, I have this melted sensation like something inide me dissolving in the glow of your love. Discourse comes and it just expands to fill the silence, leaving a breathing heart and a pair of ears hanging from nowhere. It feels like being an orgasm. Oh Osho, are you even turning the dark night of the soul into the light night of the soul?
- Question 2 from Carina Anderson
- Beloved Osho, when I was in Sweden, I felt my heart opening up for you, filling me with a deep feeling of love and joy. Now that I am in Poona, my heart seems to be closed again, resisting your love. This fills me with sorrow. What should I do?
- Question 3 from Ma Prem Shunyo
- Beloved Osho, once you said to me that I am energy and awareness. I use this as a key. The other day, while speaking about the disciple touching the master's feet, you said energy always moves downwards, like water. I have felt energy showering down, but I have also felt energy soaring upwards, like a flame. Can you help me understand this?
- Question 4 from Ma Prem Arup
- Beloved Osho, when you are dancing, sometimes you suddenly lift your arms high and stop in mid-air for a moment. In that moment, for me, everything stops, disappears, and then I feel myself lifted upwards, too. It is an exquisite feeling. Osho, what are you doing with us? It seems that the formless is responding to the formless.
- Question 5 from Anand Prageet
- Beloved Osho, although you don't know me personally, everything is happening. How is this possible?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|