The Razor's Edge ~ 02
|date & time||26 Feb 1987 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 57min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Sw Veet Niten
- Beloved Osho, one of the titles of the master's press is a "History of the future". It is a book that puts together all the views of the known prophecies about our future, and tries to show what our world will be like in two hundred years. Since your views of the human race and this planet are very specific, we would love to include your views of what man will go through and of how he will go through it.
- Question 2 from Sarjano
- Beloved Osho, I really dig the idea of being a mirror, but I am Italian. Do you know the Italian mirror? Once I was staying with two friends and a woman, living in the same house. One day the woman left. She had written a message on her lover, Hugo's, mirror with her lipstick: "Hugo ti amo" -- "I love you, Hugo." When the other guy went to the bathroom and saw the message, he became envious. So he put his finger in a pot of spaghetti and wrote on the mirror with the tomato sauce: "I love you, Sugo" -- "Sugo" means spaghetti sauce.
- This is to give you an idea of an Italian mirror. Now do you still want me to be mirror?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|