The Razor's Edge ~ 06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||28 Feb 1987, 8:00|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 58min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Mukta
- Oh Osho, please cut my head off.
- Question 2 from Ma Prem Patipada
- Beloved Osho, oh my beloved beloved, each time you say we need not be grateful to you there is an agony that rips through my heart and it is almost unbearable. The pain I only feel, but do not understand; it feels like it is too much to ask my heart not to be grateful to you, for it knows that without your love it would not have opened to life. I understand a little, when you say to be grateful to existence, and also realize I have forgotten existence many times. You have always been like a window to existence, and all is possible through you. So please, Osho, do not ask this impossible task from my heart, for it suffers too much when you say that we need not to be grateful to you.
- Question 3 from Atmo Sarvesh
- Beloved Osho, "What do I really want?" is a question to which I can't find an answer. I feel I'm hiding behind phrases, such as "get out of the way," "go with the flow," and "the universe wants it that way". Would you please help me understand the difference between these phrases and not taking responsibility for my own existence.
- Question 4 from Shantam Divyama
- Beloved Osho, please talk about the misuse of power.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|