The Razor's Edge ~ 07
|date & time||28 Feb 1987 pm|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 59min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 2h 7min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Ma Krishna Priya
- Beloved Osho, what to do with the question when there are no words for it? And what to do with the secrets in our hearts when there is no way to express them?
- Question 2 from Chitbodhi
- Beloved Osho, you are the well. All the time when I came there was fresh water waiting for me, cleaning and purifying me, taking me apart and putting me together in a different, more beautiful way. Now, for the first time, I feel the courage to be so close that I can see my face mirrored in your water. I'm afraid, Osho, and also full of joy.
- Question 3 from Chandra
- Beloved Osho, this verse I send to you from "Gitanjali." It is so beautiful, like you, master.
- "I know not how thou singest, my master,
- I ever listen in silent amazement.
- The light of thy music illumines the world,
- The life breath of thy music runs from sky to sky,
- The holy stream of thy music breaks through all
- Stony obstacles and rushes on.
- My heart longs to join in thy song,
- But vainly struggles for voice.
- I would speak, but speech breaks not into song,
- And I cry out baffled, ah, thou has made my heart captive
- In the endless meshes of thy music, my master."
- Question 4 from Gurudayal Singh
- Beloved Osho, it seems, that everywhere we are, and now that we are in India, the same stupid, silly, sky-rocketing charges are put on us. These repressed beings -- poverty-stricken people, violent people, greedy people -- would threaten us with bulldozers and forced entries into the ashram. They also charge us with obscenity, drugs, etc. Osho, you have been too compassionate with all these idiots -- the blind, the deaf, and the dumb society. Kindly put more light on this burning issue.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|