The Razor's Edge ~ 09
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||1 Mar 1987 pm|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Ma Sambodhi Amrita
- Beloved Osho, how is it possible that you love us so much? Is it possible that you mean me, too? When I allow myself to feel your love, to let myself be loved by you, there is so much pain and so much gratitude that I cannot say it. Thank you, Osho. Suddenly I see that there has been this fear my whole life not to be part of it, not to belong, not to be in your family. Is it possible that I am already in it?
- Question 2 from Sadhan
- Beloved Osho, there is a word that has often touched me deeply. By just remembering it from time to time it feels as if it can heal wounds, and it brings stillness and contentment. This word is suchness. Would you like to talk about suchness?
- Question 3 Veet Kamal
- Beloved Osho, cleaning the house, preparing the tea, being in joyful anticipation -- then you are right in front of me, showering your love on us, and from time to time I see myself closing the doors and the windows as fast as possible and escaping from the back door. Beloved Osho, this old fear of receiving love and staying open, this old voice saying, "this is too much for me" seems so ridiculous and out-of-date. How to drop them?
- Question 4 from Ma Krishna Priya
- Beloved Osho, I went inside to wait for the guest, and the host was there. In a wild panic I closed the door and ran away. When I realized what had happened, I crept back: host was gone, guest was gone, only a beautiful fragrance remained. But why such a panic?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|